Our aim is to give maximum practical exposure and learning opportunities to our students and to secure maximum benefits for them.
KATH is member of all major tourism trade association such as Nepal Association of Tour and Travel Agents (NATTA), Trekking Agents Association strives to place students for practical learning.
In recent past, the students had following opportunities:
- Students served as volunteers at 1st NATTA International Travel Mart and XVth Biennial Convention of NATTA organized by NATTA at BICC Baneshwor;Kathmandu,
- Students served as volunteers for NTB stall at National Film Festival
- Students participated in Eco- Trekking workshop organized by TAAN
- Students participated in Peak- UK White Water Challenge organized by NARA
- Students served as volunteers at Soaltee Crown Plaza, Kathmandu for 2nd BIMSTEC Tourism Ministers Roundtable and Workshop (28-30 August, 2006)
- Students served as volunteers for 2nd South Asia Sustainable Tourism Forum Meetig at hotel Soalteee Crown Plaza, ktm, organized by NTB (3rd nov 2006)
- Students served as volunteers for Mountain Tourism Conference at Hotel Hyatt, KTM, organized by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) (11th Dec, 2006)
- Students served as Volunteers at 3rd National Tourism Fair 2008, organized by Nepal Tourism Board
- Students served as Volunteers at 4th National Tourism Fair 2009, organized by Nepal Tourism Board
- Students served as Volunteers at 5th National Tourism Fair 2010, organized by Nepal Tourism Board
- Students served as Volunteers at 6th National Tourism Fair 2011, organized by Nepal Tourism Board
- Our BTTS students served as volunteers at Nuwakot Mahotsav-2066, Bidu, Nuwakot held from 14th Fagun 2068
- Our MTS students represented Nepal in Global Young Leaders Tourism Camp 2016, Seoul, S.Korea organized by Korean Government.
- Our BTTS students served as volunteer at Himalayan Travel Mart (HTM) 2017, Kathmandu organized by PATA Nepal
- Our MTS student Lama Kusay Sherpa has sucessfully ascended Mt. Everest (8848 m) in 2016 and 2017, Mt. Lhotse (8516 m) in 017 and Mt. Mansalu in 2018.